For the highest demands and toughest conditions!
For the highest demands and toughest conditions!
PASSION DRIVES US TO ACHIEVE EXCELLENCE
The result: our Alpine Light products!
When it comes to developing new gear for the alpinist, we learn from the best in their respective disciplines. Day after day, our top athletes push their limits. Their passion also drives us to strive for top performance in product development. The result is a field-tested product range, which is made for the highest demands and the toughest conditions.
OUR "ALPINE LIGHT" COLLECTION IN DETAIL:
1. RAP LINE PROTECT PRO DRY 6,0MM
The Rap Line is the first accessory cord with a dynamic safety reserve. We have revised it again and were able to increase the maximum tensile strength to more than 10 kN, while simultaneously reducing the weight to less than 30 g/m. The Rap Line can be used with all current rope clamps.
- Withstands two required standard falls for dynamic twin rope tests according to EN 892
- Suitable for hauling equipment or abseiling, thanks to the low elongation values
- 3D lap coiling enables instant use without tangles
- Special accessory cord made of a combination of high-strength polyamide and aramid
- Increased cut resistance under load, e.g. over sharp edges
- Long-lasting water-repellent and dirt-resistant
2. PRISMA GUIDE
The alpine version of the PRISMA, specially for alpine excursions and ski mountaineering—ultra light and with a compact pack size yet amazingly comfortable. The thin gear loops are sheathed and stay in shape without being bulky. Additional gear loops and attachment options for ice screw clips offer plenty of opportunity to organize gear. Thanks to the combination of Dyneema® on the inside and polyamide on the outside, the innovative tie-inloop is far lighter and more flexible.
- Light frame construction: minimal weight and good air permeability thanks to the continuous edge bindings made from Dyneema®, which proportionately distribute the load
- Slide Block buckle on the waist belt can be fully opened to make the harness easier to put on when wearing skis or crampons
- Adjustable leg loops with two settings
- 4 symmetrical, sheathed gear loops, 2 additional fabric gear loops, and 4 attachment options for ice screw clips
Ultra-light, well-ventilated climbing helmet with a hybrid design. The combination of a foam-injected EPP core and a partial ABS hard shell enables both optimum safety and a minimum weight. The ideal helmet for all uses where the lowest possible weight is required.
- Side/front/back impact tested according to EN 12492
- Fully adjustable chin strap with closure system under the ear for greater comfort
- Ultra-light EPP core (expanded polypropylene) for outstanding shock absorption and high dimensional stability
- Robust hard shell in the upper and front area for additional protection, e.g. in the case of rockfall
- Easily adjustable harness straps for a secure fit, minimal pack size, and excellent ventilation
- Headlamp attachement with 2 clips at the front and an elastic strap at the back
- Large vents ensure a constant supply of fresh air and heat dissipation
- The helmet shape is specially designed for use with ski goggles
- Ergonomically-shaped interior with removable, washable padding
4. KIWI SLIDER
Small, lightweight oval carabiner. The oval shape offers a large capacity and makes it easier to optimally position equipment.
- Keylock closure for optimal handling when clipping and unclipping
- Available as a gate or slider version
5. MICRO JUL
A compact, ultra-light belay and abseil device for half ropes and twin ropes.
- High braking performance assists the belayer with leader falls
- Small eyelet for releasing unit with a carabiner when bringing up your partner
- For belaying a leader or bringing up 2 seconds, also suitable for abseiling
- Rope can be paid out faster to a leader by holding device in the "open" position with the thumb
- Robust stainless steel construction
- Suitable for 6.9 - 8.0 mm double and twin ropes and single ropes up to 8.9 mm
6. SHARK LITE
Ultra-light aluminum crampons for glacier and ski touring without rock contact. Thanks to the textile Dyneema® bridge, the crampons can be compactly folded up for carrying. We recommend using the Shark Lite only with boots with stiff soles / ski touring boots.
- Ultra-light aluminum design
- Textile Dyneema® bridge minimizes the weight and makes it possible to fold the crampons in half
- Simple size adjustment without tools
- Suitable for use with crampon-compatible alpine and ski boots
- Transport bag included
7. ATTILA LITE
Ultra-light, compact ice axe for ski and glacier tours.
- Slightly curved aluminium shaft and hardened steel pick make light work of steep, alpine terrain
- Wide adze for efficient step cutting
- Centroid marking for T-anchor set up
- Ergonomically-shaped blade perfect for smooth plunging on the uphill
- Ultra-light, compact design for minimum weight and a small pack size